The high-efficiency tank series heat exchanger has high heat exchange efficiency, small volume, large water flow cross-section, and effectively reduces fouling. It can be used as a condenser, an evaporator and a fluid heater or cooler. According to the different heat exchange medium, it can also show good performance in various heat exchange processes such as water-water, water-R22 (or other refrigerants), water-oil, water-steam, etc. Here are the four major advantages of high-efficiency tanks:
1. High heat exchange efficiency
1. The coil of the high-efficiency tank adopts high-efficiency finned tube, and the heat exchange area is 3.6 times that of the light tube.
2. The fins on the inner and outer surfaces of the copper tube of the high-efficiency tank make the refrigerant and the cooling water flow turbulently at a high speed, effectively improving the heat exchange efficiency.
3. The compact spiral structure of the high-efficiency tank coil ensures that the refrigerant can fully exchange heat.
2. Good oil return effect
The high-efficiency tank has a good refrigerant circuit to ensure smooth oil return.
3. Safe use
1. After the copper tube is formed, it is put into the shell to prevent processing defects.
2. The overall copper tube of the high-efficiency tank has no internal solder joints, which can ensure the long-term stable operation of the system.
3. The nozzle is located at the lowest part of the heat exchanger, which is convenient for drainage in low temperature seasons and prevents freezing.
4. There is no water flow blind area in the water side flow channel, the water flow speed is uniform, and the heat exchanger is not easy to be partially frozen or scaled.
5. The maximum working pressure is 7Mpa, the maximum burst pressure is 20Mpa, and the alternating pressure is 0-5Mpa for 150,000 times.
4. Small size
It is beneficial to reduce the overall size of the whole machine and save the limited space of the body.
Guangzhou Oneset Energy-saving Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in 2015. The company uses titanium tube heat exchangers, coaxial casing heat exchangers, shell-and-tube high-efficiency heat exchangers (referred to as high-efficiency tanks), titanium shell-and-tube water-water A joint-stock enterprise integrating heat exchangers and sensible heat exchangers. The material of the high-efficiency pipe can be selected from ordinary copper series and nickel-copper anti-corrosion series according to the user's application. At present, the product has been widely used in various industrial fields such as central air-conditioning water-cooling units, heat pump hot water units, and industrial chillers in the market. The high-efficiency tube fin ends have sharp protrusions in the radial and axial directions, which can separate the cooling droplets, destroy their surface tension, and accelerate the dripping of the condensate, which has a strong condensation effect.